Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dunkin Donuts Creamer Review

I received a coupon for a full sized bottle of Dunkin Donuts International Delight free for review from Crowdtap. The flavors were limited at my small town grocery store. I really wanted the caramel flavor but since we didn't have that flavor available, I chose vanilla. This creamer is delicious. It is creamy and very flavorful. It is certainly thicker/creamier than other creamers I have come across. I truly enjoy it. Being able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home is always so much better than running to the local coffee shop. By being able to #MakeItPerfect at home, I have more time to spend with my loved ones, more time to get things done at home, more time to enjoy my coffee while it is fresh, and I save a lot of money. Let's admit it, those coffee shops can get pretty expensive. So, yeah, ya'll should certainly go try out the Dunkin Donuts creamers!! They are wonderful!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment