Thursday, May 11, 2017

International Delight One Touch Latte Review

I received a coupon for a full sized International Delight One Touch Latte free for review from Crowdtap. None of the stores in my small town carried this product but I was able to snag one in my favorite flavor, Caramel, at the Wal-Mart in the next town over. This creamer was the neatest stuff! After you brew your coffee, you leave a bit of room in your cup and then you squirt the creamer into your cup and it foams up on the top creating a coffeehouse style latte. It's really yummy too!! I like my coffee a little sweeter so I did add another International Delight creamer to my cup for some more sweetness but over all I was absolutely delighted!

 Being able to make the perfect cup of coffee at home is always so much better than running to the local coffee shop. By being able to make my own latte at home, I have more time to spend with my loved ones, more time to get things done at home, more time to enjoy my coffee while it is fresh, and I save a lot of money. Let's admit it, those coffee shops can get pretty expensive. So, yeah, ya'll should certainly go try out the International Delight One Touch Latte creamers
!! They are wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment