Saturday, May 20, 2017

Real Solution Tencel Sheet Mask

I received a Real Solution Tencel Sheet Mask by MISSHA free for review from 08liter.com. I received the Propolis mask. This is the vitalizing mask and uses a hydro gel. When I opened the package, there was a very faint scent. It was just a clean smell similar to aloe. The mask, when I pulled it out, was very thick with gel and difficult to open as it was a bit slippery. One  side of the mask did have more gel than the other so I put the more gelatinous side on my face. The fit was quite nice. The mask did move a little bit during my twenty minute relaxation time. Once I removed the mask, there was still quite a bit of gel on my face left. The instructions were to gently pat until absorbed. I patted for a loooong time. It takes a while for this stuff to absorb. When all is said and done, my face feels absolutely fabulous!! I'm sitting here typing this and trying so hard to resist just feeling how soft my face is. It's not tacky or squeaky, just soft and supple. I love this mask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment