Friday, May 12, 2017

May Ipsy Glam Bag

Today was another wondrous day of receiving the highly anticipated hot pink envelope in the mail! For those of you not in the know, the hot pink envelope refers to the mailer envelope that Ipsy sends their monthly Glam Bags out in. Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription. For only $10 a month, subscribers will receive 4-5 deluxe sample sized and full sized beauty products and a makeup (aka glam) bag. Not everyone gets the same thing either. When you sign up for Ipsy, you let Ipsy know your preferences of what you would like in your glam bag. It's so personalized! I have a link at the bottom for you to sign up if you are interested after checking out my bag.

Once again I couldn't wait so I did peek at the spoilers. I was so excited to get my GlamBag because it just looked amazing!! Let's take a look at this month's fabulousness!

The Theme: Summer Friday ~ This Month Ipsy encourages us to embrace summer. The bag is inspired by pool floats. This months choices were made to help all your warm weather dreams come true
The Bag:

Beauty & Pin-Ups
Fearless Hair Rescue Masque


Urban Decay
Afterglow in Sin


Luxie Beauty
Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660


Caked Makeup
Lip Fondant in Low Key


Starlooks
Artist Edition - Luxe Longwear Star Stamp + Liner Pen

All The Goodies

I truly love my GlamBag this month!! My favorite item is my Luxie brush. It has a value of over $20! Ipsy bags are only $10 a month! This subscription is truly worth it! If you want to get great deals with Ipsy too just click my link HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment