Thursday, March 9, 2017

Dead Sea Minerals Killed My Dragon Skin!!

I battle with dry, scaly skin on my face. It's very frustrating and I have recently realized I need to be more vigilant with my skin care. I have been purchasing one or two face care items at a time because funds are extremely limited. My first facial moisturizer was a thumbs down and we won't even mention it. I have done a couple of sheet masks that I have reviewed and they were nice, but I still had scales. Tuesday I went to Dollar General with my boyfriend for a few items that we needed for the house. I walked over to the beauty section to see if they had any sheet masks that looked interesting. I didn't see any sheet masks but I did see a Dead Sea Mineral Anti-Stress Clay Face Mask (Not the Freeman's one). I thought anything that is anti-stress is worth trying so I went ahead and picked up the last three they had. I also picked up a new moisturizer that I will be reviewing later.

 So last night after my shower, I exfoliated with my St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I then went ahead and used the Dead Sea Minerals mask. It was blue!! It was my first time ever using a clay mask so I was quite tickled with the whole process. It felt so weird!! It didn't really have any kind of smell to it. There was really no sensations until later when it started to dry and then I could feel a tightening of my face that wasn't unpleasant at all. The instructions said to relax and allow the mask to dry. I felt fun and silly with a blue face so instead, I took a bunch of Snapchat pics, and posted on Instagram and Twitter and Facebook. I loved it. It was a fun experience for me. 

Once it was dry, I wet a washrag with warm water and began wiping it off. And then I rinsed my wash rag, and then I wiped some more, and then rinsed, and then wiped, and repeat....lol. It was a long, blue process. After I finally got all the blue off my face I gently patted dry my face with a clean towel. I didn't notice any dry patches. I touched my face. Oooooh...It felt so smooth!!! Then I put on my Elf Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream and my new moisturizer. I touched my face again. Ohmygoodness!! I was in face texture heaven!!! My face hasn't felt this nice and smooth in so long. I almost cried. It's the next morning as I'm writing this and I've washed my face and applied my eye cream and moisturizer for the day and my face is still baby smooth. I am so impressed. I'm very glad I have two more of these masks because I will certainly be using them. Now I have to stock up on some more.

 I am disappointed that I cannot find a website for them directly to give them credit. I posted a link above where they can be purchased. I bought mine at Dollar General. They were $1 each. You really cant go wrong with that. And there was enough product in the package that you could probably do two masks if you want to do masks with a friend. I highly recommend this product!!



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed readng your review of this mask. I'm opening the package to apply it on my face, as I write this lol. I'm glad it worked so great for you. I'm excited now, to see how mine turns out. And ive got a great mosturizer that I know for a fact would be great for your skn. Neutrogena hydro boost water gel. Hyaluronic acid. Its amazing!!!!! Your skn will feel like silk!!!!! I guarantee it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete