Monday, March 6, 2017

YesTo Coconut or CocoNOT?

Last Monday I tried out YesTo Cucumbers Soothing Calming Paper Mask. I completely enjoyed it. So my super amazing boyfriend went and got me another one and picked me up another "flavor" of the YesTo masks. Today I gave YesTo Coconut Hydrate & Restore ultra hydrating Paper Mask a try. The scent was very subtle yet certainly very nice and coconutty. I applied it, sat back and relaxed for the next 10 minutes. It was very enjoyable. No burning or irritation. My face was very red when I removed the mask. Much redder than when I removed the cucumber mask. The redness all faded away after about 30 minutes or so. Overall it was a nice mask. The only gripe I had with it is that it didn't seem to be any more hydrating than the cucumber mask. I will give it another try and see if I feel any different about it. YesTo products can be found at Ulta, Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon, or your local drug store. Also, here is YesTo's website  for more information about the brand and products they offer. 



2 comments:

  1. It burned me so badly I had to remove it after one second. I just emailed the company. Why,oh why I gave in and purchased a non-Korean mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only so far found one mask that burned me real bad like that and it was from Posh. It was the blueberry one. It burned my face so bad. I looked like I had a sunburn.

      Delete