Saturday, March 11, 2017

Surprise Box from Forever Equal Hobbies

Today was a day of Happy Mail!!! One of my packages I received was a big box from Yaarii at Forever Equal Hobbies. Forever Equal Hobbies is a cool Facebook page where we share DIY's, talk about our sugar gliders and other furry babies, and some amazing vendors have some of the neatest products for sale. Yaarii posted an invite contest and the prize was one of her My Pet and I Care boxes. The My Pet and I Care box can be found Here at the Forever Equal Hobbies Shop. You get to pick your box size, Pet type, and your Pet gender. My daughter wants one of the Suggie Care Boxes. Here are some photos of my box for a boy dog and then I encourage ya'll to click on my YouTube video and enjoy the unboxing with me. Yaarii really made my box personalized and it really made me feel special. I loved the little details she put into the box like the decorated box flaps and the personalized card. It was altogether a nice treat and wonderful happy mail. I highly recommend you check out here products and place an order!! P.S. I'm eating the chocolate as I write this blog and edit the video :-) P.P.S. The nail polish does smell like pineapples when it dries :-D


A Box Full of Surprises!!

My table was covered with Awesome Treats!!!
Here is the full unboxing video:


No comments:

Post a Comment