Saturday, March 11, 2017

March Ipsy Glam Bag

Today was the best day ever!! I just got the highly anticipated hot pink envelope in the mail!! For those of you not in the know, the hot pink envelope refers to the mailer envelope that Ipsy sends their monthly Glam Bags out in. Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription. For only $10 a month, subscribers will receive 4-5 deluxe sample sized and full sized beauty products and a Glam Bag. Not everyone gets the same thing either. When you sign up for Ipsy, you let Ipsy know your preferences of what you would like in your glam bag. It's so personalized!! 

This was my first month and I was so impressed. I did check out the spoilers before my bag arrived so I knew I was going to be very happy before my bag even got here. Let's take a look at what I received. 

The Mailer

Inspirational Words
The Bag
Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer by First Aid Beauty

ModelCo Eye Define Retractable Crayon Liner in Black

Beau Gâchis Tapered Blending Brush

Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow in Marisa

tarte cosmetics tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rosé

Here's the video for my full unboxing!!

Everything I received was extremely wonderful quality and perfect for me. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about my Ipsy bag. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to try new products but not wanting to spend an arm and a leg to do so, or even someone who just enjoys getting some happy mail every month. I would love it if you wanted to go ahead and sign up for Ipsy Here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment