Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Pampered Meal For My Pampered Pooch

I received my first box with free products to review from +PINCHme today. One of the products that I received to review was a Bella Wet Dog Food by Purina. Bella offers six different flavors. The flavor that I got was Filet Mignon. I was very excited to feed this to my chihuahua, Gucci. When I opened the package, It was a solid pate. I sliced it into smaller bite sized pieces. I video recorded Gucci's experience with the Bella Wet Dog Food. He was hesitant at first but that was completely my fault. He is spoiled and doesn't like to eat his food on the kitchen floor. Once I put him on the dining room carpet he thoroughly devoured the Bella dog food. As I type this he is trying to get up to the packaging that I have here on the table with me because he wants some more. He is a silly dog. Gucci gives Bella Wet Dog Food a paws up and I thoroughly give it my recommendation. Thank you Pinchme and Purina! We are some #HAPPYPINCHERS You can join PINCHme as well. Just click Here to sign up and receive free products to review!






No comments:

Post a Comment