Saturday, February 18, 2017

Is e.l.f.'s Flawless Finish Foundation Truly Flawless?

I purchased my e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation with SPF 15 in shade 83111 Porcelain at Wal-Mart for $6.00 plus tax. To start with, the price point was amazing!! And I was certainly in shock to see e.l.f. at my local Wal-Mart. I squeed with joy! I had recently made an online elf haul and forgot to get foundation. This was a complete win. This foundation comes in 6 different shades. It's medium to full coverage and has an SPF of 15.

I just have to say that I am completely pleased with this product. It is the perfect shade for my skin and doesn't oxidize and leave me orange. It's not too thick where it takes forever to blend it out, yet it's not runny at all. I have applied this foundation with my fingers, a brush, and a beauty blender and the product works well with all 3.

I really can't find any flaws with e.l.f.'s foundation. It's inexpensive. The color I chose was perfect for me. It's buildable for full coverage. It's easily workable and doesn't melt off my face during the day when I use it with my e.l.f. primer. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice goto foundation. It is truly flawless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment