Saturday, February 18, 2017

e.l.f. love

So I was relaxing yesterday morning when all of a sudden I get a knock at the front door. It was the mail lady with a package. I love when I get packages but I wasn't expecting anything so I was perplexed. To my surprise the package was from Elf Cosmetics. I thought long and hard about whether or not I had placed another order. I was sure I hadn't. I asked my boyfriend if he had ordered me something. He said nope. I opened the box and inside was a jar of e.l.f.'s Illuminating Eye Cream and the sweetest note apologizing for how long my last order took to get to me. This gift from e.l.f. truly made me feel like a valued customer. I have another order planned to make soon for some skin care products. I love the eye cream and used up all of the sample I was sent previously. I can't wait to try more of the skin care line. I love all the products I have received from e.l.f. so far and the customer service is certainly extraordinary!! Thank you so much +e.l.f. Cosmetics !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment