Monday, February 27, 2017

Cool as a Cucumber!!


My super duper awesome bestest ever boyfriend bought me my first sheet mask upon my request today!! It was the YesTo Cucumbers Soothing Calming Paper Mask. I enjoyed this face mask. It was cooling and it smelled very nice. I applied it, closed my eyes and sat back to relax. I didn't have any problems with irritation. After ten minutes or so I simply removed it and rubbed in the leftover residue and then went about my business. My face was a little red afterwards, but my face is always red. I plan on trying the coconut one next because I need moisturizing products the most. These cucumber masks would be great to keep in the fridge in the summer for those days when you just need to cool off. I need to stock up now because, yeah, state of Georgia! Yes To products can be found at Ulta, Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon, or your local drug store. Also, here is YesTo's website  for more information about the brand and products they offer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment