Saturday, February 18, 2017

One Fabulous Hot Mess

I recently had the opportunity to indulge in the most fabulous Hot Mess my skin has had the pleasure to moisturize in. I'm talking about Perfectly Posh's Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme in Hot Mess. This hand creme was so smooth and satiny and the musky pink pepperpod smell was completely and absolutely delightful. I have used lotions before that were watery or left an oily feel on my hands that just wasn't pleasant. Hot Mess was definitely neither. Hot Mess features coconut oil, vitamin e, and aloe, as well as apricot kernel oil to moisturize and hydrate your hands and leave them feeling so soft and silky. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to pamper their hands! Posh is always having great deals on their products so keep an eye out!! The Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme in Hot Mess is only $9 right now and is part of a promo deal. I will certainly be purchasing asap!
Pamper Yourself With Perfectly Posh Here

No comments:

Post a Comment